Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Miss # 3

There are many things that I would Like to say to you
... I don't know how.
She knew this love would break her heart
But rebellion always turned her on
She liked the dangerous type, pullin' stick up heists.
Waitin' for him to come around so they could be alone
And she would say…



Bad Boy Clyde, you know you drive me wild
Put away your gun, why don't you play with me?
Rollin' with your boys, you're always on the run
For just this once, why can't you stay with me?

Thinkin' about, thinkin' about the life that we have
You're always on the run (you were always running around)
Thinkin' about what you take for granted
And if you cared about yourself, you'd let go baby
(The cycle never ends)
I love me, I love me some bad bad boys


*El problema no es lo que siento, el problema es que no se que sientes tu ... y peor aun es no saber siquiera si sientes. Goshhhhhhhh!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

WAAAAOOOO eso esta duro ahi!! thats the problem most of the times with relationships..

11:02 AM  
Blogger Sadeli said...

Si estuviera la respuesta, te la daria..para que te sintieras mejor.

:)

1:28 PM  
Blogger Johanna Melendez said...

ahi mi hija... esa espera es mala pa la cabeza... una sse vuelve loka pensando to... y despues...

2:27 PM  
Blogger Laurelle said...

Que problema....

Si pudiera te ayudara!

8:26 PM  
Blogger Kandinski* said...

muchas gracias a todas :*

BTW lisa que paso con tu blog?

7:22 AM  
Blogger ...primavera* said...

buehh mon amie..mas claro?..imposible.hahaha hay una cancion por ahi de un pana ke me cae medio mal..date date

El problema no es que duela,
el problema es que me gusta.
El problema no es el daño,
el problema son las huellas.

El problema no es lo que haces,
el problema es que lo olvido.
El problema no es que digas,
el problema es lo que callas.



lalalalalalala.ke me dijite? hahahahaha (K)..te adoro!

7:34 AM  
Blogger Kandinski* said...

Si como que mas claro de ahi imposible
jàime mon amie

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Nissan power antenna

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Pick A Song Below!
MP3 Player Turtorial